Saturday, 25 July 2009

Top 10: The most common questions people ask, when they hear about you leaving

1. Obvious: Where are you going to go?
2. Surprising: Did you think about this for long or did you just decide all of a sudden that instead of going to work next Monday, you are going to travel around the world?
3. Perfect: Can I come and see you?
4. Bland: Did you win a lottery?
5. The next best: Do we still have time to have a few beers one evening before you go?
6. Clever: Can I have your apartment?
7. Endearing: When's your farewell party?
8. Practical: How much is this trip going to cost?
9. Insightful: Can I write a feature article on you after you've been stoned in Goa for 11 months?
10. Random: What? Again?

6 comments:

Ihan hyvä minä said...

I am so freakin glad to have discovered your travel blog! Now I get to go too!
I will await your every post!
Where in the hell is Lesotho?

Ihan hyvä minä said...

Hey Lynn, glad you liked the blog. Now I only need to get going! Lesotho is a tiny little country within South Africa. It's amazingly beautiful - and plagued with one of the worst HIV epidemics in Africa. Here's a pic.

Ihan hyvä minä said...

You are extremely brave. I hate an hour on a plane, nevermind going to all the way to Africa. Good for you!

Ihan hyvä minä said...

Katsotaan nyt toimiiko tämä. Merja, älä mee!

Ihan hyvä minä said...

Haa, hyvin toimi kommentointi. Näetkö, onnistuiko se blogin tilaaminen?

Ihan hyvä minä said...

Sanna, pelkään et ei. Mut älä huoli, asennan sen kyllä sulle!