Friday, 24 July 2009

Can I e-mail my blog entries to my blog? 5 remarks on blogging

Testing, testing...
If you can see this, the answer is yes.
How bizarre is the world of blogging! Here are some early remarks:

1. It feels so strange to pimp one's blog in blogging communities. I mean, how narcissistic is that for a person who's slightly too old (well, too old) to be part of the YouTube generation. And what ever happened to the whole generation discourse anyway? Did the X generation corrupt the concept's explanatory power by making babies, getting jobs and turning into their parents who were just as lost as the x-ers were when they were their age.

2. Blogging is so much fun you can easily let a Tarantino movie be on telly and not be distracted by it.

3. Shit! Quentin is about to turn into a zombie and this is a Robert Rodriguez movie.

4. One can add all kinds of widgets, gadgets and feeds into one's blog without having an idea what they are about. I would not have guessed this morning that by tonight I would have a feedburner account. And I'm still guessing what's it good for.

5. Getting a google analytics account for one's blog does not make one a dickhead. Or does it?

2 comments:

Timo Toivonen said...

Jealousy is growing by the minute. I have to figure my plan out...

Ihan hyvä minä said...

ha ha!