1. 5 girls died in a stampede in a Delhi school. The kids were running away from the classroom which had open electric wiring and it was pouring down rain - into the classroom, I assume. The girls were stomped to death by their classmates.
2. It's still freaking raining and I've done nothing today.
3. I did meet a guy who had been a monk in Dharamsala for 6 years after giving up his career as a television presenter for a cable network. I spoke to him for a short time as he was off to eat some magic cookies.
4. A man killed his 12-year old niece as he was tired of paying for the poor orphan's HIV treatment. (This was in Lucknow though.)
5. Oh, and Freddy, after knowing me for 15 minutes, decided to give me his Lonely Planet India. Do I look that lost?!
Thursday, 10 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment