1. A 20 year old veteran backpacker who traveled Asia for a year with a kiddie-sized school bag: Download whole Lonely Planets from Pirate Bay. It's not stealing, you would be buying pirated versions anyway.
2. Gynecologist (to my crotch): Oh, you should not travel, you should make babies. For that you've got perfect hips.
3. Gynecologist (to my face): What, no guy? A girl like you? You'll find a dude in the next bar. Or maybe you should travel to Saariselkä. I never
take my wife along when I go there. (Saariselkä is a skiing resort in Lapland, Northern Finland (in the pic on the left). It's popular with middle-aged businessmen who go there in the spring to get laid).
4. My former best friend: I'm gonna miss you so much, it makes me cry.
5. My new best friend from Colorado: I like your blog. Keep us posted.
6. My current idol: I can help you with that RSS feed.
7. Telemarketing sales guy who somehow got hold of my number: Oh, you're going traveling? I've always wanted to make a trip like that. Where are you gonna go?
8. Collegue: Traitor!
9. Networked Blogs on Facebook: Warning. These kind of messages could be considered as spam and your account might get blocked.
10. My imaginary friend: You're looking freakin' hot today.




No comments:
Post a Comment